Training That Grows Your Online Business
In depth and actionable training that helps your business reach its online goals. We offer a lot of training for free, but for when you’re ready to really dive into our video courses, access to those is on a paid basis (we need to eat, too!).
Our training is focused on:
- Getting you up to speed on a new subject quickly
- Helping you get results quickly
- Being clear and easy to understand
- Not overloading you with irrelevant information
- Supporting you with interactive training
- Including lists, templates, mindmaps, and other assets that support rapid results for you
Now, here at CPM we’re not trying to cover every single subject. If you want to learn PhotoShop or Excel, there’s tons of sites that cater to you. We’ve focused on your your organization get results online, at every level of your online business. And since the CPM in CPM Interactive stands for Coding, Publishing, Marketing (the three tasks that make up a successful online business), that’s what we cover:
- Coding – We help demystify the technical aspects of building and running a website, so that your business can successfully manage that. And again with a focus on providing you with fast results, rather than expecting you to spend months learning to code!
- Publishing – Everything you publish online, on your website, on partner sites, on social media, by email, and elsewhere, should all work together to help your business reach its goals. Your content attracts traffic, converts visitors, and turns new customers into regular customers.
- Marketing – The marketing portion of our training assumes the Coding and Publishing parts of your business are in place, so that you have a worthwhile and effective message to broadcast to the world. Now, there’s a lot of overlap between online publishing and marketing, but we’re going to put everything that helps drive leads and sales, and promote your brand, as marketing. Sound good?
We’ll be adding tutorials very regularly to the blog here, and our paid training courses we be available shortly. We may also in future add the option for custom training sessions and consulting for your business, and will let you know when that’s on offer. But if that interests you in the mean time get in touch why don’t you.